We would like to thank you for visiting our website: https://www.santaremhotel.net
1 What is personal information?
1.2 Personal information is any information that may be used to identify you, such as your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address and telephone number ("Personal Information").
1.3 Other categories of Personal Information may include:
- Personal details: contact information (including cell phone numbers), passport information, visa information, gender, national and official identification information, disability information, driving license information, photographs, images;
- Booking details: travel history, car rental packages, groups to which you are associated when you are staying with us, membership information, registrations, and other information related to your reservation, stay or visit to our Hotel.
- Payment information: Credit card number used in payments.
2 Information Collected
2.2 Collection of active information: We actively collect information from our guests. An example of where we actively collect your information includes when you directly correspond to us via email, filling out online forms on our website (or through third-party sites), as well as completing the Registration Form at the time of Check -In.
2.3 Other examples of where we actively collect your information include when you plan to book a room or another experience with us, or when you make us some kind of consultation.
2.4 Passive collection of information: In some circumstances, we may process information collected through your interactions related to us (for example, the web page from which you navigated to our website), or Personal information that we received or obtained from third parties sources of publicly available information). In these circumstances, it may be said that your Personal Information has been collected passively.
2.5 Another example of where your personal information can be collected passively is when you visit our website because we can automatically collect the following information:
- Details of your use of the website, including your username, city, country, pages visited, searches and downloads made.
- Technical information, including the model of the device you used and the operating system running the Web browser, the type and version of the Web browser, the IP address, the date and time that you accessed the Web site.
- Information about downloaded downloads.
- General information about the use of our website.
- 2.6 Like many hotels, we value your safety. We can therefore record or capture images of our visitors and guests in the public areas of the Hotel through the CCTV system - these processes are naturally intended for your protection, our visitors, our guests and our team.
3 Purposes and use of information
3.1 We may collect, process and otherwise use your Personal Information for purposes that are required by applicable laws, regulations or other agreements, or to enable us to meet our business needs and legal obligations. These purposes include:
- Administer, improve and develop the site
- For administration and completion of reservations, reservations and registrations
- To manage our relationship with you and (if relevant) the organization you represent, including providing information about our products and services, customer service and concierge services
- To organize, plan and schedule events or group meetings on our properties
- To administer the membership, rewards programs, promotional offers, and related offers
- To customize your user experience (for example, by tailoring content delivered to you on our site)
- For legal disputes, regulatory investigations and compliance purposes
- To help us provide the services you usually request at our Hotel and to ensure that we meet your needs while you are with us and / or to allow us to contact you regarding matters arising from your stay with us
3.3 We may entrust third party service providers to help provide you with our products and services, including when you visit our website, such as car rental, etc.
4.1 The site creates "cookies" when you visit it.
4.2 A cookie is a small amount of data that a site can send to your browser so it can be read later from that browser. The purpose of cookies is also to enable the delivery of more personalized communications of the sites.
4.3 Cookies may collect information, including Personal information, such as user preferences, general usage information, membership information, and unique identifiers. Cookies may, under some circumstances, remain on your device even after you leave the site.
4.4 Your browser will return the cookie information only to the domain from which the cookie originated, ie our Website, and no other Website may request such information. When you return to visit the Website, the cookie is sent back to the web server along with your new request.
4.5 Your browser may provide settings in which you can configure your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept or reject the cookie.
5 Dissemination of information
5.2 We may disclose your personal information:
- (a) our agents, consultants and subcontractors who assist us in the management of our business, including our properties, reservation systems, reservation systems, and who are subject to appropriate security and confidentiality obligations;
- (b) if the full or a substantial part of our business is sold or integrated into another company, our consultants and any prospective buyers and their representatives; and
- (c) when we have a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or official request.
- 5.3 Some of these disclosures may involve transfers of your Personal Information to a country outside the European Union or to the wider European Economic Area ("EEA"). The EEA is made up of the member states of the European Union and Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
5.4 In some cases, international transfers may be made to countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those of the European Union. In such circumstances, we will disclose only your personal information:
- When the recipient of Personal Information is located in a country that has been assessed by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal information
- With your explicit consent
- On the basis of an agreement, designed to protect its information, in the appropriate form approved for this purpose by the European Commission (or an equivalent body)
- Where we remain in control of information; or
- Where otherwise permitted under applicable law
5.5 We will ensure that there are adequate safeguards to protect your Personal Information when the disclosure of your information requires an International Transfer.
6 Links to other sites
7.1 We will take appropriate steps to keep your information confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, access and disclosure of information.
7.2 Please note that messages you send to us via email or any Internet connection may not be secure. If you send us confidential and / or personal information by such means, you will do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the security or integrity of such information. As soon as we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
8 Related Information
The collection of personal data from people under 16 does not interest us. If it becomes known to us that such data have been passed to us without parental / legal guardian approval, such data will be deleted immediately.
That way, we trust the parents or legal guardians who provide us with the information.
9 Retention of information
We will keep your personal information accurate and up to date and we will not keep your information longer than necessary. From time to time, we may exclude or anonymize your information if you have not stayed with us for a period of time.
10 Your rights
10.1 If any of the personal information you provided us with changes, please contact us and let us know the correct details.
10.2 Under applicable law, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- Request correction or deletion of personal information that is inaccurate
- Withdraw any applicable consent for processing and transfer
- Reject the use of your personal information for marketing purposes
- Profile characterization object and automatic decision making
- In some circumstances, you may also have the right to "data portability" require that we transfer your personal data to you or to a new service provider.
10.3 We will ask for your consent if we want to use your data for marketing purposes or if we want to disclose your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
10.4 To exercise any of these rights at any time, please contact us.
You can make complaints or express concerns about how we process your Personal Information with the data protection agency in your country.
13 Contact Us
Address: Av. Madre Andaluz, 2000-210 Santarém - Portugal
Phone: +353 243 330 800
* Last updated: 1 July 2018
NATIONAL CENTER FOR CONSUMER CONFLICT INFORMATION AND ARBITRATION (CNIACC)
For the due effects, Santarém Hotel joined this Center. Consequently and in case of conflict, the Consumer may use this Entity through the phone 213 847 484, or the website http://www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org
In case of doubt, please contact us, through the address:
Madre Andaluz Av.